…sorry for the login problems. Best solution is probably for you to change the password. Please give it a try. If you still have problems, please email me (see below for the address) and I’ll fix it for you.
What caused the problems, or maybe, what made it worse, was that I “upgraded” our software on September 2nd. The new version of WordPress changed the password code. It now makes you let it generate a password. …a godawful random password. Yuk! But “we have ways of changing this…”
So, here’s what you do to set it the way you want:
- Your username is still what it used to be. I can reach in and change your password if you want, but first try and do it yourself. Please see below. (It’s easy. “Trust me.”) (However, if you insist, email us at Sausages.by.Chuck.n.Duck@gmail.com if you want me to do it for you. I’ll do it as soon as I can.)
- To change your password: as you log in, fill in your username only, and then go down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Forgot your password” link. It will ask for your email address and, if it matches what we have on file, will send you an email asking if you want to reset your password. Do it!
- It will generate a nasty-looking random password. You can keep the generated password, or you can change it. Type over the generated password with the password that YOU want.
- You should now be good to go, but if you still have problems, email me at Sausages.by.Chuck.n.Duck@gmail.com and I’ll either fix it or we’ll work our way through it together.
- Please accept my apologies for the problem. This “generate” business is something new, and I don’t care for it at all.
- Medical advice: “Take two sausages and call me in the morning.”
Russ “el Ducko” Lambert
Chief Waterfowl Officer