Small-screen devices like phones and iPads don’t pick up
“Parallax” features like scrolling and picture-based links.
Use this page instead, to link to a Main Page or a Topic (if you have to).
Click on one of the following links to follow that topic.
Then scroll all the way down to “Leave a Reply” to make a comment.
…or for specific archived information:
Switch to Table of CONTENTS
Switch to DETAILED INDEX
- The Hitchin’ Post
- Tales of the Old West
- Welcome New Wranglers
- The Earliest Risin’ Wrangler (Technical Corner)
- 1 – Tenderfoot Territory (Beginners’ Forum)
- 2 – Sausages at Home (Fresh, Cooked-Cured types)
- 3 – Fermented Sausages -naturally-fermented (like summer sausage) & air-dried
- 4 – Ham, Bacon, Whole Muscles (Preserving Entire Cuts)
- 5 – Microbiology/Technology (The Science of Meat & Cultures)
- 6 – Hardware – Smokehouses, Curing Chambers, & Smokin’ Savvy
- 7 – Sausage Recipes – (Best Collection Ever)
- 8 – Other Recipes (Varied Goodies from Across the Galaxy)
How To Post a Comment
Pull the slider down until you find a series of links.
You can post comments at the end of nearly any major topic
–(except the Contents/Index/Recipes).
Pick a topic and click on it. An introduction followed by comments will be shown.
You can reply to any comment, or go to the bottom of the page to enter your own comment.
Use the “Older Comments” and “Newer Comments” buttons.
- At the bottom of all pages is a summary of the most recent comments.
- To reply, click on the summary line and you’ll be whisked away to that post.
- Slide down just a bit, to the REPLY box, and type into it, then click on the “Submit” button.
- …change your mind? You can edit or request deletion.
- To find something listed in a comment, try typing into the “Search” box just above the summary.
- To find archived material, click on “Contents… Forum and Reference Guide” or “Index”